Alka Pure is a joke

This company is run by a scam artist. Look online and you will see he even calls himself Mr. Santini when his name is Santana. We invested in this company and have never received one returned call or email from the owner as he promised he would to give us our annual investment info etc. We own stock yet have not one cent paid back in good faith or dividend! This company is a hustle run by a hustler! Beware dealing with them either professionally or as a consumer. Once all is gotten from you, you will be forgotten about!
ID
Reason of review
Investment scam

Alka Pure is a SCAM

Alka Pure, aka Alka-Pure is a total scam! I am a huge health nut and have been making my own Alkaline water for sometime now. When I realized they sold the water already prepackaged, I was delighted. However, after I bought this product and it arrived, I immediately checked its pH level. Much to my dismay, it came in at 7.2 vs. the 9-10 the manufacturer claims. I can buy Spring water for $3.99/case! I was furious but get some relief knowing that if this review stops others from getting ripped off then I can save them the heartache and the loss of money. Have a wonderful day, take care.

Best solution, buy alkaline drop. look for www.alkalife.com or the real seal from Korea - Mineral Rapha.

I've been taking this for years.

best part about it is - you can carry it with you wherever you go and drink it with ANY drink; be it coffee or tea or whatever. 1 bottle lasts months!

ok I tried alka ppure for the first time best water eveer!!! I recommend it to everyone and ever since I drankkk great ater I can drink just water like arrowhead all the other stuff I finally found a water that makes me feel refreshed and a great taste

Give me a break. Some people have nothing better to do than unjustly ruffle feathers!

I've drank Alka Pure for more than 2 years and can attest to its high quality, flavor and PH.

I've been a personal trainer for more than 20 years and am very meticulous about my diet!

Alka Pure has always been consistent and an excellent hydration option in my regimen. Keep up the great job and the great water!

There's always going to be someone with an agenda that includes passing around useless negativity!

The negative reviews here on Alka-Pure sound like disgruntled past employees. I had a need to try Alkaline Water..I reached out to Alka-pure and the Founder...they not only provided me with an excellent pure product...but the Founder himself called me to follow up!

My health has improved and I can personally say...if you contact this Company with any question....they will respond and be of help! Some people will complain all the way to heaven....just sayin!

Well it's not only a scam, but a friend of mine worked with Alka Pure and the founder. She said he was the biggest crook she had ever...scammed and stoled hundreds of thousands of investor dollars, cut corners, stole marketing ideas...everyone that was at a top level were get rich quick crooks. Stay way from this product and these people!

@John

i agree 100%

where is the scientific evidence to back up their claims. This isn't water. It's snake oil.

The Alka-pure.com doesn't have $100 to pay for the website editor. You tell me how big the company is?

How much the company has? lol...

The company is NOT SCAM! The company is a cheater!

Yea, I tried it! What a total waste of money!

But the worst part is it has this weird slimy feel to the water that leaves a sort of coating in your mouth too! Although it smells fine, I can't help but feel like I'm drinking water from a fish tank.

The stuff is gross! I do *NOT* Recommend Alka Pure!

I think "Anonymous" is a scam. I have been drinking Alka Pure for two years - never had a problem, very satisfied with the product.

Then I read this post and decided to test the water myself - and *surprise* - the pH level was well within the manufacturer's claims. I challenge Anonymous to post his/her real name and let us know what kind of test he used and if he tried to contact the manufacturer for replacement product.

View more comments (9)
ID
#206093 Review #206093 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article